Monday, January 4, 2010

First day at kripalu


Today I landed in kripalu. I've been excited about this trip for a long time now. Everyone has been super nice. I'm in the dorms that you have to walk to the center. It feels almost like college. I'm living with two other girls that have been here for awhile. I'm regretting not bringing my laptop bc it is hard to type on this itouch. It is snowing outside and there is almost four feet of snow on the ground. It's cold. I get my job assignment tomorrow. I feel like I'm coming home. I'm the baby of the program. There are 59 of us and about 30 are returning volunteers. There are some other people just out of college as well. A pretty wide variety. I'm super comfortable here and the people are welcoming. Early morning and long day tomorrow. Good night friends.

2 comments:

  1. can you post pictures on this blog? how often are you going to be posting stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about your wild grandpa/brothers brithday party...that is deffinitly worth blogging about!

    ReplyDelete